01. Our Network
We work with a large network of buyers that have various buying appetites in the subprime and near-prime auto capital markets. The Brolin Guy Capital clientele roster consists of sellers such as:
- Direct/Indirect/Bulk Acquisition Finance companies
- Franchise/Independent/BHPH Dealers
- Credit unions
- Banking institutions
02. Our Founder
Guy O’Brien is the Founder/CEO of Brolin Guy Capital. Guy is nationally recognized as a subprime auto expert and regularly speaks at national subprime automotive and capital conferences; educating the market of buyers and sellers on the evolving state of subprime auto financing. Guy has first-hand knowledge as he was one of the largest volume buyers of performing paper. He is also known for attention to detail in the negotiation process, making sure that all parties understand all the nuances and nature of the deal.
03. Our Team
The staff of Brolin Guy Capital is entrusted with the responsibility of researching the seller’s market and operation to provide real-time recommendations to our buying relationships. We conduct a very thorough interview; commercial due diligence, assistance in portfolio pricing, portfolio transition strategies and any relevant correlating risk.
With You Every Step of the Way
“We bring a level of experience, counsel, and advocacy that is best in class.” Guy O’Brien
Brolin Guy Capital has a thorough assessment process taking numerous steps.
- Evaluate the portfolio and sellers overall commercial condition to identify the portfolio of buying clientele
- Assess the evolving market to consult creditors that range from dealers to indirect finance companies to originate loans that fit the corresponding buying market
- Gathering all necessary data, the relevant documents for buyers to conduct a valuation and conduct due diligence for funding
- Educating and walking step by step through the legal disclosures and purchase and sale agreements
- Provide counsel to clients to prepare them with the precise step-by-step guidance to engage the capital markets to raise capital, deleverage or utilize a unique capital product